Saturday, May 29, 2010

Have you tried Slideshare?

Recently I received below comments on the analysis of a case study.
"actually, i want to thank you ,your presentation was extremely mind storming ... you are a great team work ... my professor asked me to make my analysis within more than 2 months but believe me i was surrounded by hundreds of question marks till i found your presentation my papers became in order and actually i believe my analysis will be the best over my colleagues i gonna deliver my presentation next Thursday 'if my god wishes' and i will upload it and i wish to receive comments from you... thanx again. "


I uploaded the presentation to share the learnings to the world. During MBA, I can't remember when did I not use Google for references for various assignments and submissions. Hence, thought of sharing some ppts on slideshare. Slideshare is an incredible tool with plethora of information in a concise format as mostly ppts are uploaded. Hence, getting information in capsule format has been made easy by Slideshare. Ppts,Pdfs are uploaded in no time ,hence as a user you don't waste time in waiting for uploads to complete.

If you have not tried slideshare, give it a try and give back to the world!

No comments: