Saturday, November 11, 2006

Multitasking

It has been quite a long time since I scribbled something here....
It was very busy time for last -4 months....

I was wondering how could people multitasking so efficiently? I know some of my friends who regularly write blogs, or do something other than routine work...
People are dancing in stage shows,signing in competitions, writing and releasing books....

Is it because of their exteme willingness and desire to pursue something additional(some how I feel like not calling it as passion) or is it another way of utilizing their free time????

I don't have answers but would like hear from somebody who might have tried exploring answers to above questions!! Any body listening??????????????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Anshuman!!

I am listening.. And sir the answer lies in your own article.... Its the passion to do something.. the drive that there are something other than work that are equally important.

i was once inspired by you, and thought how difficult it must be to write? and when will I have that capability..

But time passed by and today I too have joined your league.. and to my good luck my writings relate very well with people and they have loved it.

So juts get going boy.... Work is important but passsion is what will give you time to write.

Cheers and all the best!!